Wednesday, February 07, 2007

back to the PRT thingamabobber

In the last post I said I'd quit, and in my mind I still have!

Here's the gist of it all:

Elijah's main PRT worker doesn't want to let it go, and for awhile I was reluctant as well. I can handle the Speech therapist coming, she's really the only one I truly care to have come anyway. Well, I've went along with the preschool thing, I'm not totally happy with it but thats just me, i know it's the best thing for him right now.

The plan so far is he'll go Wednesday's and Fridays, in the afternoon. He'll still get Prt while he's there.

On to other news. My older sons b-day is on the 12th and we intend to have a party on the 17th. a Harry Potter party, invitations have gone out hogwarts style. *I'll take pics of the invitations as soon as I can and post them to the blog, there neat!

~R

No comments: