Saturday, January 27, 2007

Been so long since I've written...

been overwhelmed with this whole PRT thing. Turns out it's not that easy to endure and I keep having mini-breakdowns because of the stress.

mostly it feels like my life is not my own. I've seriously been considering quiting, but I'm so afraid I'm being selfish.

I don't get to do the things I use to do anymore, this prt has invaded every aspect of my life. I use to spend at least 4 days a week helping Evie and Arly with test stuff they have every friday, now I just don't have the time. Elijah keeps me so busy with Prt, washing food off the ceilings, making sure he doesn't eat his pamper or feces.

Everything within me is saying for my sanity, and for my relationship with my children I need to quit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R

*sigh*

R

1 comment:

Aura said...

I guess you have to weigh that against how well he is doing with the program? I'm so sorry Rhoda. I know it can't be easy. Sounds like you really need a break. Maybe quitting is the right thing to do? If he isn't doing much much better, then maybe it's the right thing. You're other kids would be glad to have Mom back, I'm certain. Why not make a list of the pros and cons and see which one comes out on top. That should help you decide. Whatever you do, I'm here for you.