Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursdays Question and short update

Elijah's really getting the hang of this toilet training. Yesterday he only had one 'accident'.

Have decided I want to turn Elijah's amll room into a sensory room and so I'm putting things on ebay in an attempt to raise enough money and save it in my paypal. I'm proud to say that so far I've raised a little over 200! Can't wait until i have enough and can make his special place for him. he's not a child who plays with toys but he's all about sensory, visual type stuff. I just know this will make him so much happier and able to relax at night. that sounds selfish doesn't it, but the truth is...I NEED SLEEP!!!!!!!!

So I've decided to add a question(s) every thurday. Today it's two. one of my own and One from Gregory stocks book of questions.

1st: What things would you like me to blog about?

2nd:You discover your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?

have a great day
~R

1 comment:

Aura said...

Interesting questions R. I don't know about the blog. I can barely come up with things for my own blog! LOL

For your second question, as hard as it would be, I'd want to switch to have my "real" child. The other would be cute, but if it isn't mine... who knows what you'll end up with in the end, right?