Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WOW what a weekend

Elijah "Buggie"
Evelina "Evie"

Arless and Michael best friends being little snipers!


Mom, Me, Diad
My beautiful sweet mom Turned 70, so we had her a b-day party on friday! Then on saturday her whole crew(there must have been close to 100) people went back to help clean around her yard. We had such a blast!!!! However with all the raking I did I certainly paid for it that night and the next day.
I am now on a two week break from PRT, house cleaning. Or trying to. Tomorrow(Thursday) is mine and Cliff's anniversary and we plan on spending Friday night away. My sister will be coming to our home to watch the kids for us. this is the first time we've ever did this without the kids and I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time.
Well it's late and I must sign off.
~R










2 comments:

Aura said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend away Rhoda! Congrats on the anniversary!

Rhoda said...

thanks aura!!!