Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My first blog entry

Named this blog after my current WIP. Why? who the heck knows. Maybe because it sems so out of reach that it feels good to see it out there for the world to see.

Not having the best time finding time to actualluy write something creative. Last time I heard from Gwen, my main character, she was walking in circles on a boat, debating on whether she should stop and let that handome, barrell-chested man catch up to her. I vote she stops but she's having thoughts of suicide. Well, she's haveing thoughts that maybe she should jump. Dumb idea! Doubt she'll follow through with it. We all have crazy thoughts when we're in a fix.....don't we?

Well, I'm having a real ball-not really :(-trying to understand this little boy of mine. He's confusing that's for sure. what I would give for just thirty seconds in his head. About three weeks ago-being the terrible mother that am-I scared him of the tub when I tried to lay him down and he hasn't gotten in since. I have been using a wash pan to bathe him. Well today he took a hissy fit and has suddenly decided he's scared of that too. Needless to say I was distraught! He has autism and I know I can not push him into anything. We have to find a happy medium and I am at a loss as to what that happy medium could be.

*sigh*

From 8 am til 5:30 he didn't eat a mouthfull. My hubby comes home and he instantly gulps the food down for him! What am I doing wrong?

*double sigh*

No comments: