Tuesday, August 09, 2005

nonsense



Haven't written in awhile. Have been writing. Mostly flash fiction stuff for the forum I host on www.writersbbs.com .

Saturday we went school shopping for supplies. Arless had his heart set on a spongbob book bag and it took Evie forever to decide. We finally got out of the mall about 3 hours later. My feet were aching! but we had fun.

Sunday Cliff wasn't feeling very good so we skipped sunday school and sat around in a dirty house all day.

Then Monday I cleaned the house from top to bottom and folded clothes.

Now here it is on Tuesday. I woke up at 8, came down and listened from the bottom of the steps to a conversation that Arless and Evie was having. Arless was teling her that for Chistmas he wants a DVD burner for his computer and a whole spindle of blank DVD's. Evie was trying to change his mind and convince him to ask for toys. But arless could not be swayed. I thought that it was sooooo cute....a miniture clifford(a computeraholic).

I am not really in the mood to write right now....the sweat is pouring off of me a gallon a minute. Shall return....maybe with some exciting stuff to write about!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wonderful photo!

Ellen