Friday, May 26, 2006

Me, Buggie, and my disgusting kisses

Buggie's a good little boy, but yesterday while I was in the middle of writing an email, with my tea and two very tiny loonie sized cookies). He marches over to me, pulled the cookie from my mouth and threw it over his shoulder and then demanded I pick him up. Once on my lap he proceeded to rub my face and neck and offered his lips to me for a kiss.

That was a change from this morning.

He NEVER hits, but that morning I grabbed him and tossed him on the 40" ball and then kissed him all over(he usually loves that). After I was through he followed me to my desk and requested I pick him up. I knew he was either mad or excited cause he was biting his lip and shaking. I picked him up and he placed a hand on each side of my head and just shook all over like he was fighting not to and then had to give into the desire and started punching me.

Usually if I kiss him(and I confess I do kiss him too much), and he doesn't want to be kissed. he'll make out that he wants to kiss me and then present me with a whole glob of spit right in my mouth. YUCK! But cute.

Lastnight was fitful. Elijah was still up at three when I became really sick and cliff took over for me. i am so hoping that the fact that he woke up earlier than i thought he would this morning that he will go to bed no problem tomorrow.

This is a super site, very heart wrenching as these women sound just like me. Go to the media file under Autism Everyday. If your a family member of an autistic child it'll sound so firmiliar i'm sure, if not please watch it. ..it'll help you understand.

~R

No comments: