Tuesday, May 02, 2006

whaaaahooooo

Buggie's been choosen for the Pivotal response training(here on out to be referred to as PRT). I got the official call yesterday and had a whole mix of feelings. I'm so excited. He so deserves it, he's just the most incrediable little boy. It requires some personal sacrifice on my part as well. I will have to set writing aside(somewhat), and will also have to over come my own social disorder and get use to the home invasion.

I intend to keep a little diary here about the progress. Looking at it as a sort of research as well, since I have a harlequin romance story up my sleeve that involves a single dad and an autistic child or maybe a single mom and an autistic child. Not too sure.


~R

2 comments:

Honey said...

Rhoda, I'm so excited for you! Best of luck. I'll be checking in to see the progress. :)

Rhoda said...

Thanks H!

~R