Thursday, May 25, 2006

Treatment Log

So I've decided today that as a way to keep track I will basically sum up each session from the treatment log I'm left at the end of each session. I intend to try to figure out how to make a new colum on the side bar so that I can have a quick character reference. Instead of telling each person's name I'll call them by a characteristic. Ex. The speech therapist will be known as a Little miss Prim and proper.

Now when the PRT starts I'm not sure they'll continue with the treatment logs, but until then:

Date: May 19th 2006
treatment by: Little Miss Prim and proper

Purpose/Goals of the Visit: verbal/non-verbal communication play.
Observations/results/progress: canonic babbling/mi mi mi/lifted apple to clinicians mouth to pretend feed with minimal assistance. Vocalization to request tickling x3. Excellent eye contact in play. Mainly interested in bouncing-some play with a ball and blocks.
Suggestions/Ideas given today: Try working on early play-getting Buggie to fed you, rolling cars, balls, cause-n-effect toys. Keep trying to get vocalization for your people games (tickling, etc.)
next visit: June 2nd @9 am

No comments: