Saturday, May 06, 2006

What is Autism?


This a great explaination of what Autism is.

Last night Clifford and I took Buggie to Walmart. Clifford was finally well enough to go get Jewel's new CD(which by the way is AWESOME). Buggie was just so happy to be out of the house that he did a lot of happy squealing. Everyone just stared at him. I often wonder if people stare because they think he's bad. I do think so. Sometimes I just wanna tell them and if my daughter was with me she would have. She declares it proudly. LOL

Anyway, I finally have a stroller for him. Cost a whooping $1000. So glad that the inhome support bought it. He's too big for a normal stroller so we had to have a special one for him. he loves it! the picture above is basically what it looks like. the only thing is that ours has padding on the seat.

~R

No comments: